International students wishing to pursue a course in design, science, or mathematics in one of the top-ranking Coventry University UK could consider Coventry University UK which welcomes thousands of international students every year. Now that you have shortlisted Coventry University UK as one of your desired universities, the next step would be to learn about the application procedure. Let us look at the admission procedure for international students.
How to Apply for Admission to Coventry University UK?
- First, you will have to fill the online application form.
- You could also download the PDF form and mail it to the specified address.
- Alternatively, you could apply through your nearest local office.
- You will also be required to submit supporting documents.
- Once you have submitted the application form along with the supporting documents, you can expect to receive a reply from the Coventry University UK office within two days.
Now that we have looked at the initial steps involved in applying for admission to Coventry University, let us have a detailed look at the admission procedure.
Coventry University UK: Application Process
- Fill the application form through one of the mentioned above avenues.
- While filling the application form, you will have to specify the course that you are applying for. Refer to the official website for the complete name of the desired course.
- You will also need to submit the following documents:
- Academic transcripts/records of all courses that you have completed.
- Copies of diploma certificates or work reference letters would have to be submitted in case of working students.
- One reference (academic professional) would be required.
- English language proficiency test scores (SELT scores). Applicants should have obtained a minimum level of CEFR B2.
- Indian applicants could also be issued the Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) by submitting copies of their HSSC mark sheets. Undergraduate applicants should have obtained at least 60% scores in their HSSC exams whereas postgraduate applicants should have scored at least 65% in their HSSC exams.
- A statement of purpose or personal statement would have to be attached.
- You will also be asked to attach a copy of your current passport.
- If you wish to apply to the London campus, you will have to download and fill the International
online application form from the official website and send it to the specified email address.
- Once you receive your offer letter, you will be asked to pay the deposit in order to obtain the
CAS which would be required for your student visa application process.
- It is advisable to pay this deposit at least three months before the commencement of your course.
- You could pay the deposit online, through a bank transfer or PaytoStudy, with the help of your credit card or banker’s draft.
- At the time of payment, you will also be required to mention your student ID number, full name, and date of birth. Once the university receives the deposit, the Enrollment Management Team will then issue your CAS and send it via email.
- Once you have received your CAS, you can then apply for your student visa. The visa application process may take about 3 to 8 weeks to complete. Hence, be sure to apply on time to avoid last-minute hassles.
- Once you have started with the visa application process, you could also look at on-campus accommodation facilities to help you settle down easily.
Coventry University UK: Application Deadlines, 2018
- 15th January 2018 – Last date to send applications.
- January 2018 – The application process for student financing begins.
- 25th February 2018 – The waiting list for students who couldn’t make it.
- February 2018 – Application forms for Coventry University scholarships would be available by this month.
- 24th March 2018 – Deadline for some art courses.
- 4th May 2018 – Students who have received replies by 31st March should respond to the same by 4th May 2018.
- 5th May 2018 – If you applied on 15th January 2018, the university could give you the offer letter by this date.
- 31st May 2018 – The last date to send applications for scholarships.
- 8th June 2018 – Students who received their university choices by 5th May would have to confirm the offer by this date.
- 22nd June 2018 – Students who received their university choices by 8th June would have to confirm the offer by this date.
- 30th June 2018 – Any applications received after 6 p.m. on 30th June would enter clearing by default.
- 20th July 2018 – Students have to reply to offers by this date or else their applications would be rejected.
- 17th August 2018 – Clearing vacancies would be published on this day.
- 31st August 2018 – The deadline for most scholarships is 31st August 2018.